Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: more Elizabeth pics

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lorak79's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2005
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I found this link on ebay. The auction has some good profiles and close up pictures of Elizabeth. For those like me who cant get enough pictures of the new colonial girl... thought i'd share.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Elizabeths-eveni...QQcmdZViewItem

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful - both doll and dress. Thanks.

  3. #3
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Very pretty! Thanks for sharing the link.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just beautiful - Thanks!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my what gorgeous dresses! I checked out the ones that she has already sold and she is sooo talented! It makes me want to get going and sew some items for Felicity which are my favorite to sew! Thank you very much for the link!

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I could sew like that. (big sigh)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I purchased one of this seamstress's other Felicity gowns awhile back. It is lovely with very good worksmanship, [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] but it does not quite fit around my PM Felicity, even with her stays laced up tight! [img]redface.gif[/img] It is also a little short - Felicity's ankles show when she wears it with her pannier.

    Edited to add: It will most likely fit the current, thinner dolls. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 03, 2005 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner rebecca191's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like that so much better than the AG dresses for Elizabeth!

  9. #9
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    OMG! That dress is so pretty on Elizabeth! Makes me wish I had the doll so I could buy it!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Janabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2002
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know if this is considered cross posting because I've said it recently at another doll board but....Stop, stop, please stop! No willpower to resist beautiful dolls and clothes! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •